Co2 Dragster (Car) Mega Pack - Basswood with Styrofoam
This Dragster Mega Pack reinforces engineering, technology, and math concepts as students design and builds an efficient model dragster.
Making dragsters (Co2 Cars) in class has always been a great way to get your students motivated and involved while they learn and this pack will give an activity for your class that won't be forgotten.
Now with the Mega Pack your classroom will have everything to make and finish your dragsters in style!
Kit includes -
- Paint Stands for Co2 Cars (5)
- Dragster Decals - 225 per set (2)
- Paintable Gray (Brushed Metal) Hub-Cap Sets (50 Sets)
- Steering Wheel Trophy (1)
- Paint Brush Set - 144 per set (1)
- 18 Color Acrylic Paint Sets (2)
- Make a Dragster Video (1)
- 12" Basswood blanks pre-drilled for Co2 cartridge (50)
- Front & Rear Spoke Wheels (100 of each)
- Instructions (50)
- Co2 Cartridges (50)
- Axle Washers (200)
- Styrofoam Blanks (50)
- Steel Axles (100)
- Screw Eyes (100)
- Sandpaper (50)
- Graph paper (50)
What do you get?
• Reinforces engineering, technology, and math concepts as students design and build an efficient model dragster
• Carbon-dioxide (Co2) dragster (car) activity provides students in grades 6-12 a hands-on activity to design, build, and race a model Co2 dragster that demonstrates the scientific concepts of aerodynamics, motion, drag, and friction.
• Includes all parts for building a dragster and a lightweight basswood body blank that each student can shape with basic cutting, shaving, or sanding tools for creativity and individuality in the design process.
• Includes expanded polystyrene foam blanks to allow students to create a prototype body shape.
• Teaches automotive design processes and contains illustrations and step-by-step instructions for building a metric Co2 dragster
Here’s what you can expect:
This dragster activity provides students in grades 6-12 a hands-on activity to design, build and race a model carbon-dioxide (Co2) dragster that demonstrates the scientific concepts of aerodynamics, motion, drag, and friction. The foam blocks enable students to experiment with creating a prototype body shape before shaping the wood blocks. Students shape the wood block with basic cutting, shaving, or sanding tools for creativity and individuality in the design process. The kit reinforces engineering, technology, and math concepts as students design and builds an efficient model dragster. A model dragster kit is typically used in an educational setting to demonstrate engineering, aerodynamics, and physics.
Some tools you may need: drill, a coping saw, a wood file or rasp, a ruler, scissors, finish or paint, and a race system (all sold separately).
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and home school-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Place a Purchase Order:
If you are a school or business and you're needing to turn your order into a purchase order we can handle that.
All you have to do is call us at 800-469-8070 between 9am-5pm and we will take care of it for you.
We will create the Purchase Order over the phone and send you a copy for approval. Once it's approved we will fill it and send you the invoice.
Pick your products:
You can easily use our store to make a list of products you want to purchase or if you are'nt sure what you need or want just call us and we can help with that as well.
For all other questions:
Reach us directly at 1-800-469-8070
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax us at: 620-232-3845
Shipping your order may take up to two business days to ship once the order is received.
Orders placed on a holiday or over the weekend will be shipped within 2 business days of the next business work day. Orders placed after 12pm will be filled during the next business day.
If you have questions or special request you can email us at email@example.com
Receiving your order:
We ask that you inspect your order as soon as it arrives to check for damage that may have occured during shipping.
If your shipment is damaged we ask that you let us know ASAP. We insure most orders but in order to reimburse you we have to turn it to the carrier within 7 days from receipt.
After that there's nothing they will do. Also at times we will marry two boxes together to save you on shipping, this is normal practice.